In this Policy, ‘Wilmar’, ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘our’ means the Wilmar Sugar Australia Group. Other relevant terms are defined at the end of this Policy.
By using our websites and services, or otherwise providing us with your information, you consent to us collecting, holding, using and disclosing your personal information as described in this Policy. While you can deal with us anonymously or using a pseudonym, if you do not provide the Personal Information that Wilmar has requested, Wilmar may not be able to provide you with our services or access to our website.
Wilmar recognises the need for privacy when it collects, stores, uses and (from time to time) discloses personal information about its employees, customers, suppliers and other individuals that it deals with in the normal course of its business.
Wilmar respects the privacy of individuals and recognises the need to handle information about people responsibly and confidentially in accordance with its obligations under the Relevant Legislation.
Consistent with this position, Wilmar aims to protect individual’s privacy by implementing and promoting practices which ensure compliance with this policy and its obligations under the Relevant Legislation.
Specifically, it will:
- educate individuals about their rights to privacy;
- seek to ensure personal information is accurate and up to date;
- provide access for individuals to any personal information it holds about them as permitted by law;
- only use or disclose personal information for the purpose it was collected unless individual consent is obtained or it is otherwise permitted by the Relevant Legislation;
- apply a higher standard of privacy for more sensitive personal information; and
- ensure compliance with the Relevant Legislation, this Policy and other related documents
The Privacy Standard component of this Policy provides detail about how it is applied, to whom it relates, its application to what information, and the extent of its coverage.
Wilmar may amend or vary this Policy or any Related Documents from time to time in its absolute discretion by posting a revised version on its website. If you continue to access the website or use our services you will be deemed to have accepted the revised Policy or Related Documents.