News, Media & FAQs
News, Media & FAQs |
Conference dates for your diary
15 / 03 / 18
It’s time to plan your continuing professional development activities, including conferences.
- The Dietitians Association of Australia (DAA) 35th National Conference, Think Big in Sydney, 17-19 May 2018.
- Australian Society of Lifestyle Medicine Association (ASLM), Lifestyle Medicine 2018, Brisbane, 17-19 August.
- Dietitians New Zealand, 75th Anniversary Jubilee Conference, Auckland, August 30-September 1, 2018.
- Australian Diabetes Society (ADS) and the Australian Diabetes Educators Association (ADEA) 2018 Annual Scientific Meeting, Adelaide 22-24 August.
- Public Health Association Australia, Australian Public Health Conference 2018, Cairns, 26-28 September.
- Australia and New Zealand Obesity Society (ANZOS) and Breakthroughs in Metabolism, Diabetes and Obesity (MDOS) 2018 Joint Meeting, Melbourne 16-18 October.
- The Public Health Association of Australia, Food Futures Conference 2018, Brisbane 20-21 November. Advocating for a comprehensive, intersectoral, whole-of-government approach to food and nutrition policy in Australia.
- The Nutrition Society of Australia (NSA), 42nd NSA Scientific Meeting, Canberra November 27-30, 2018.
- European Congress on Obesity, ECO 2018, Vienna, Austria, May 23-26.
- American Diabetes Association (ADA) 78th Scientific Sessions, Orlando, USA, June 22-26, 2018
- European Society for Clinical Nutrition & Metabolism, 40th ESPEN Congress, Madrid, Spain 1-4 September.
- European Association Study for the Study of Diabetes (EASD) Annual Meeting 2018, Berlin, Germany, October 1-5.
- US Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Food and Nutrition Conference and Expo, Washington DC, 20-23 October.
- Obesity Society Annual meeting, Obesity Week 2018, Nashville, USA, November 11-15.
- 12th International Diabetes Federation Western Pacific (IDF-WPR) Congress & 10th Asian Association for the Study of Diabetes (AASD) Scientific Meeting, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia 22 - 25 November 2018
NEXT: NSW inquiry into childhood obesity